Rapid Step – Mounting Block
The Rapid Plas 3 Step Round Mounting Block is a popular mounting block for Equestrians. The round mounting steps are designed with the horse & rider safety in mind. They are commonly seen at the edge of horse arenas, in both professional arenas and stables, riding schools and at home.
Why should you use a mounting block to get onto your horse?
- Reduced strain on your horses back. As weight is applied to a stirrup, the saddle rotates ans turns putting pressure on the horses spine & withers. Overtime this can lead to permanent damage to your horse
- Easier for you and your body. Repetitive, strain from mounting your horse off the ground can lead to joint pain.
- Choosing to use a mounting block is better for your Saddle. Reduces stress on your saddle.
- Using a mounting block is a great training excercise to teach your horse.
- Ideal for mounting horses
- No sharp edges - Safety of the horse and rider
- Easy to use and carry around using cut out handle
- Non-slip tread pattern on steps – 3 levels
- Wide base for extra stability
- Rust Free
- Available in a selection of colours green, red, blue, purple, pink or yellow
Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery
Payright Interest Free Payment Plan or Afterpay available
FREE PICK UP IN STORE AVAILABLE
*Not available in all areas please contact us today. Ph. 0405 497 582 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||73.0000 × 73.0000 × 57.0000 cm|
Heritage Green, Pink, Red, Blue, Purple, Bright Green