GEOHEX Erosion Control System is proudly Manufactured in Australia from Recycled Plastic. It is widely used as an alternative to concrete for driveways, pathways & shed floors. But, GEOHEX is just as widely used in Agriculture & Equestrian Applications. Commonly used around feed & water troughs. Horse Day Yards, Entries to arenas & paddock gate ways. Shipping Available Australia Wide call 0405 497 582.
PLEASE NOTE: CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE ON FREIGHT. Alternatively if you buy online we will contact you to discuss freight options. Additional Charges May Apply
Please note this price is per square metre for under 85sqm (1 pallet). The pricing for bulk quantities is on a sliding scale, please contact us to discuss further.
Buy Geohex online - Is a Unique permeable ground stabilisation paver. Widely accepted throughout industries such as Government, Civil, Landscaping, Golf Courses, agriculture & Equestrian. It has a multitude of uses, most commonly being used as an alternative to concrete.
- Dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 42mm
- Weight: 2.3kg per piece
- Made from high impact polypropylene
- 99.7% Water permeable
- Maximum load bearing capacity 1200t/sqm
- Australian Owned and Manufactured
- Can be filled with a 0.5mm (crusher dust) aggregate up to a 25mm aggregate
- Max 30 degree slope installation
What is Geohex- Erosion Control System?
Geohex is a unique ground stablisation paver manufactured in Australia. The plastic matting or plastic paver is an environmentally friendly alternative to concrete. It has found a multitude of applications from preventing erosion underneath livestock troughs, stablising turf, or gravel on driveways. Geohex is accepted through a broad range of industries including Civil, landscaping, Construction, Government, Agriculture and Equestrian. Providing a safer environment, with reduced water run off, erosion. It was tested in the University of Newcastle to have a load bearing of over 1200sm / tonne.
What is Geohex made from?
Geohex is manufactured in Australia via an injection mould process using 100% recycled high impact co-polymer polypropylene.
What are some of the benefits of the Geohex ground stabilising plastic paver?
- Australian Owned and Made from Recycled Material
- Permanent solution to erosion control
- DIY installation
- Alternative to concrete
- 99.7% Water Permeable, encouraging water to absorb into the ground
- Prevents as more run off, localised flooding in comparison to concrete
- Reduced waste water running into rivers and drains, more environmentally friendly
- Can be used in any high impact area to prevent erosion
- Capable of taking a maximum load of 1200t /sqm
Examples of where has Geohex been used?
- Around stock water troughs
- Pathways around houses, parks and gardens
- Parking lots (Council, Sports fields)
- Fire trails
- Equestrian Arenas
- In Cattle Races
- Mine Haul Roads
- Golf Courses
- Chook Sheds
- Cattle Feed Lots
- Pig Farms
- Underneath residential turf to prevent boats and caravans getting bogged
- Landscaping for example around fire pits, sculptures
- Gateways - Permanent solution to preventing a muddy gateway
Guide to installing Geohex;
Preparation is the key, Geohex is only as strong as the sub grade you prepare to install it on.
Requires a flat compacted surface for the best results.
|Dimensions||0.4200 × 50.0000 × 100.0000 cm|