4W Off Grid Solar Flood Light
Available on back-order
SR-1004 | Solar Flood Light 4W
Model : SR-1004
The SR1004 - Solar Flood light kit is light weight and compact. It includes the mounting bracket, battery and solar panels to operate this light for up to 17hrs off a full charge. Making it perfect for lighting up a rural gateway or sign or the front of your residential house. Commonly used for lighting up real estate sales signs also, as there is only 3 screws required for installation.
Features of this 4 Watt Solar light include;
- Complete kit (solar panel, battery, bracket)
- Maintenance Free - no globes to replace
- Easy DIY install - 3 screws
- Light is operated by optic sensor. When the natural light dims the solar light gets brighter, as daylight returns the solar light turns off automatically.
- No need to be in range of a sensor to have light as with sensor lights.
- Powder coated Aluminium housing
- Replaceable battery - 4 screws
Power : 4W
Beam Angle : 120°
Luminous Flux : 224 lm (6000K)
Luminous Efficacy : 56 lm/W (6000K)
Lighting Duration : 17hrs*¹
Time to fully charged : 7hrs*²
Battery : 7.4V 15Ah
Solar Panel : 10W
Luminaire Material : Aluminum
Weight : 1.65 kg / 3.64 lbs.
Operating Temperature : -42°C~+50°C,-44°F~+122°F
Warranty : 3 years
Nominal Capacity : 5000mAh
Cycle Life : 1000 times
Maximum Charge/Discharge Current : 2500mA
Standard Discharge Current : 540mA
Nominal Voltage : 7.4V
Max Charge Voltage : 8.4V
Discharge Cut-off Voltage : 6.0V
Overcharge Detection Voltage : 4.25V±0.05V
Over discharge Detection Voltage : 3.0V±0.05V
Relative humidity : 10%~90%
Note: *1The duration refers to the time for which the luminaire could work continually with the battery fully charged.
*2 The time refers to the duration in which the battery could be fully charged under the effective illumination of the solar panel.
|Dimensions||8.0000 × 28.0000 × 41.0000 cm|