Complete Horse Stable Package
Goorambat is a town in Northern Victoria, know for the Clydesdale Mural painted on Silo’s.
Professionally manufactured and designed horse stables using the highest quality materials that are designed to be low maintenance and have a low lifetime cost is exactly why this customer built their new stables with DoWell Equine. The stables are fully welded and manufactured offsite. With a customer steel profile to eliminate fixings within the stable and round bars (spaced to prevent hoof injuries), hot galvanised dipped, and installed , using Golden Oak Laminated Boards and Mineral Grey recycled plastic infill to complete the stables.
Additional features included in the horse stable build:
- Single Shutter Windows so the horses can enjoy the view of the country side & sunsets.
- Rotating stable hay & grain feed bin door, which enables you to feed the horses from outside the stable without needing to get in the horse box.
- The stable partition panels have a privacy corner that enables horses to eat out of view from the other horses.
- Swinging divider panels so that a 4.0m x 4.0m stable can be converted to a 4.0m x 8.0m stable. Can be used as a rehabilitation box or for mare and foals.
- Heavy duty rug rails.
- Wash bay and tie up area complete with overhead hose boom.
- Matching tack room and feed room panels