Existing Shed Converted to Horse Stables
Exeter is a small village located within the Southern Highlands NSW. It has a thriving equestrian community that is very diverse with disciplines.
This project entailed converting an older shed into an equestrians dream stables. 3 x uniquely designed horse stables plus, a feed and tack room.
DoWell Equine designed & manufactured the horse stables to suit the requirements of the customer. Completing her vision the stable build comprised of three stables. Each stable measures 4.0m x 4.0m with sliding doors operated with a pull bar handle for increased horse safety.
DoWell Equine Horse Stable panels are fully welded and hot galvanised dipped, with a custom steel profile to eliminate fixings within the stable, round bars and a composite Black recycled plastic infill to complete the stables.
Additional features included in the horse stable build:
- Split day yard doors that open out onto yet to be constructed day yards.
- Rotating stable feed bin door, which enables you to feed the horses from outside the stable without needing to get in the horse box.
- Window in stable door for horses to be able to have their head outside the box.
- Individual Rug Rails for each stable
- Matching Tack Room & Feed Room doors
- Overhead hose boom and single bar rail that is removable