Liscop Horse Clipper
LISCOP – POWERED BY LISTER GERMANY
• Founded in 1954, Lister Germany is a leading manufacturer of animal equipment in Europe. Bainbridge is pleased to now offer the exceptional quality of the Liscop range of animal clippers to Australia.
• Liscop animal clippers incorporate top quality materials and industry leading design to create a meticulous refined range of animal clippers over Lister Germany's 60 year manufacturing journey.
• Manufactured to the highest standards, Liscop animal clippers are suitable for both professional users and hobby farmers.
• Made in Germany
LISCOP HORSE CLIPPER – CUTLI
• This slim, new horse clipper is extremely silent (only 66dB) and non-vibrating
• The ergonomic body houses a powerful permanent magnet motor with high torque for the perfect clipping result
• Due to its well-balanced minimal weight, this clipper will win over both hobby as well as professional horse owners
• The CUTLI is not only impressive due to its powerful motor and wide clipping head, but also thanks to its remarkable and ergonomic design
• The CUTLI comes ready to use, equipped with a set of blades for day to day rooming (clipping height approx 3mm) and includes special Liscop clipper oil in a handy plastic case
• Made in Germany
• Cutting Speed: 2.200 double strokes/min
• Dimensions: 48mm x 48mm x 285mm
• Noise Level: Approx. 66 dB
• Cooling System: A new form of aeration for motor, transmission, clipping head and blades
• Drive System: Single step, encapsulated, self lubricating
• Cutter Drive System: Oscillating cutter drive system with new pressure distribution for longer lifespan; extremely silent and nonvibrating
• Air Filter: easily removed without tools – quick and easy to clean
• Weight: Only 1,010g (without cable)
• Power Cord: 5m in length